PDA

View Full Version : White Volaratape 1/4" width

GregB
04-23-2015, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know of a vendor that carries 1/4" wide white Volara with adhesive back? I need it to line the rabbet of a white frame and can only find the black. Otherwise, I'll just cut strips and add 415 to them. Thanks.

T. Ashley McGrew
04-26-2015, 07:12 PM
I don't have a source. I just make my own. I use 3M 465 (we stock 6" wide rolls) applied to the back of volora and that way I can just cut the width and length I need and save what is left for other applications.
I guess this is probably the result of having backing go bad on Deccofelt and having to spend entirely too much time trying to peel backing - fighting run offs. You might want to post the question to the ListServe where it will get quicker exposure (it goes straight into the inboxes of a bunch of hardcore folks) you can do this by going to the ListServe tab on the articles page or just click HERE (http://www.paccin.org/content.php?110-ListServe) to get hooked up. Good luck! By the way if you are interested in 465 you can now get it at Uline by the roll (you used to have to buy a case of the stuff which was prohibitively expensive for almost everyone).
Ashley