Thread: Post your site questions here!

Blog Entries

Post Post your site questions here!

We hope you are enjoying the PACCIN website. If you have questions or comments about how the website works (or doesn't work) for you, or if there's something we can improve, please let us know by posting a new thread in this topic area.

As with the website, this software is something of a work in progress; it's fairly new (January 2010), and it's ambitions to successfully merge message board functionality and content management, and to have it all work well across multiple web browser brands and versions, is not without a few problems. However, these are being worked out through successive updates. If you experience any quirky issues, please let me know so I can help troubleshoot the problem and/or relay it to the software developers.

Thanks!

I'm having trouble finding out how to post a question in the general forum. Im a registered member, I can read posts, reply to posts, and join groups but cant seem to find a way to create a message.

I'm looking for a recommended source for ethafoam 900 but I'm lost in this website.

Any help appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Eloise

Blog Entries
    Hi Eloise,

Looks like you made the post just fine!

Regarding your question, we have a page here with some resources. I did a quick search of our Forum in the Packing Materials and Techniques category and found this post here that might help.
    Paul Brewin - PACCIN Site Administrator