This is interesting. I am not clear though, you mention the use of a graphics press, is this a heat based adhesive or is it pressure sensitive? There isn't specific mention of testing for the product but typically a polyester carrier combined with a pH neutral acrylic adhesive would seem to be an desirable combination. There are different methods to prepare PE foam for adhesion could make it a viable solution for a bunch of folks. I like the idea that the polyester carrier could "clean up" the application and help to minimize the familiar "unsightly rounded edges" that Steve mentioned. Since this is a "way-back" post, bridging the list-forum gap due to the initiative of PACCIN Publications Committee member extraordinaire Chloe Grey, I would just like to put in a request to Steve to help put together some the instructional material discussed. PACCIN is at a point where we are focused on generating the kind of video content that will support our peers in the work that we all do. This would be an awesome contribution to that effort. What do you think Steve, would you be willing to help develop some instructional material? It could also be integrated with some other related work dealing with display case, materials and design that are currently in the works. This is good stuff.