The mesh glove with nitrile seems to be more of a Prep thing. Many registrars and conservators see them more as "work gloves" which is what they are in most settings. That can be the problem with them it seems to me.
Other than that I think they are great. We have had other discussions about them in the past and the key to their value is in their use.
Unfortunely just because they are so comfortable and useful I have seen preparators continue to wear them opening,closing and moving crates and carts returning afterwards to handle artwork again.
If your carts and crates are really clean and you are just handling say modern frames (museum supplied not period) that is one thing. If you are handling metal sculpture or especially marble it could be a bad scene.
I have also observed couriers looking askance at there use simply because they are unfamiliar with them in the art handling context.
As everyone knows the mental/emotional well being of couriers is an essential if not frequently discussed part of the job. If you are using them on loan objects it wouldn't hurt to explain how you are using them or at least make a great show out of takeing them off and putting them on!
I got a free sample of a pair from Uline that are called something like Ninja Lite or something that are really sweet, but I think they are polyurethane coated so they probably won't "make the cut" for direct use on objects.