Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Rob Juarbe
    Last edited by rjuarbe; 07-31-2021 at 07:48 AM.

PACCIN Advisory Committee Member T. Ashley McGrew's Avatar
    Hi Rob,
    Thanks for saying hello.
    I googled up a picture. That you climbing around on that teeny tiny little sculpture?
    Pic and text from the link at the bottom of the post.

"From inside the sculpture, art preparator Rob Juarbe fastens a strap around the giant steel sculpture "Diamond-I of III" by artist Antoni Milkowski which has been on the front lawn of the Albright-Knox Art Gallery since it was created in 1967, as crews use a crane to remove the 4,200-pound artwork on Monday morning, May 9, 2011. The gallery is opening the space up to make room for an even larger installation this summer."

http://galleries.buffalonews.com/pho...22.txt&item=11
    T. Ashley McGrew
    PACCIN Advisory Committee member

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board, Rob! I work with two Buffalo natives and am in a band with another; nice guys all.
    Paul Brewin - PACCIN Site Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brewin View Post
    Welcome to the board, Rob! I work with two Buffalo natives and am in a band with another; nice guys all.
    Thanks. Yes, that is me.

I never knew the photo ran.

Buffalo natives are everywhere. What band?

Blog Entries
    It's a little local country band you wouldn't know outside of a 10 mile radius of San Diego, El Monte Slim.

Looks like you are posting fine, got your message that you had issues with replying. You are using the quote feature, maybe that's what's confusing things (?)

Cheers!
    Paul Brewin - PACCIN Site Administrator

I am no longer at the Albright Knox and I am proud of it! Great place to visit, not to work. I'm back home in New York City.

Quote Originally Posted by rjuarbe View Post
    I am no longer at the Albright Knox and I am proud of it! Great place to visit, not to work. I'm back home in New York City.
    Interesting, I worked there for 8 years and yes it was a horrible place to work but what a great collection. Managed to handle all sorts of important works ( the Gaughan paintings were a treat to deal with) Glad to hear you survived the experience. I am now at a nice museum in New Jersey that while is busy does not have the hectic work schedule that the Albright/Knox had.