Hey Tony,

From my perspective not only is it okay to post a link, because your site includes some really nice work, I see it as a really positive way to engage with the community as a whole. I personally encourage folks to share the work they do with their peers as long as images are cleared with the owners of individual objects shown and that it doesn't function strictly as an advertisement (easy to avoid if you just provide information (visual or otherwise) that can be beneficial to our members. I would suggest though that you might want to post a link in the mountmaking section on the forum page since there are individuals registered on the site that may only subscribe to that section of the Forum (in other words when a post shows up in the mountmaking section they get an email alerting them) in addition I would encourage you to join the Mountmakers group - here is a link from the 3rd international event held in Chicago. http://fieldmuseum.org/happening/mountmakers-forum-past-forums
Hope to see you at the 4th International Mountmaking Forum May 14 and 15 2014 in Santa Fe, New Mexico USA. It is an amazing part of the world and attending could very likely represent an un-paralleled professional experience. Please pass on PACCIN's greetings to all of our hands-on collections care brethren in the UK.
With best regards,

Ashley