Its nice to meet everyone. Ashley is right, about the Camger number. I entered it wrong in the beginning of the article. It is actually 1-175. Here at Field, we have been working hard to get rid of wood inside cases, and in reality, there isn't any way I've come across to de-acidify wood products. I had high hopes for an oven baking process I came across in Quebec, but it failed Oddy. The processes I've outlined in my Article make it possible to build cases cost effectively, with simple tooling. Furthermore, the same laminate on board can be used for making interior case furniture. The trick is to make a sealed shape, this time with the laminate outwards. It is problematic though, in terms of securing these shapes without penetrating the aluminum laminate. The real issue is the seams. We have not established how vulnerable the joints are over long periods of time (3 to 10 years). We don't know if Camger becomes brittle and vulnerable, or loses integrity in terms of porosity, and at what rate over time. Camger should not ultimately be trusted till confirmed, however, we have used the product to lake around our joints. This varies from a sealing application, in that it greatly reduces the area from which the product is exposed to the interior, and most likely is a much greater thickness or concentration, through which the acid must travel. We have high hopes it will increase the long term effectiveness. I would put forth we start viewing the product differently, and try to couple its use with engineering physical mechanical advantages in our building, like I've discussed it the paper. In the mean time, I agree with Pamela's assessment we are better served looking to metals, DiBond or acrylic to build interior furniture. Unfortunately these materials require higher skill levels, better equipment and ultimately a higher price tag.