Quote Originally Posted by Shalu Jain View Post
Here are some tips that should not be avoided:-

Don't pack too much in a box. When packing a box that weighs more than 30 pounds, it is important to re-evaluate your packaging materials and check that they are adequate for heavier package contents.

Cartons need to be of stronger manufacture, preferable with seams that are stitched or stapled, not glued.

Wrap items individually in clean paper, use tissue paper, paper towels or even facial tissue for delicate items. Colored wrapping draws attention to very small things. Use a double layer of newspaper for a good outer wrapping. Don't pack too much in a box. When packing a box that weighs more than 30 pounds, it is important to re-evaluate your packaging materials and check that they are adequate for heavier package contents.
These are great tips in packing our belongings. It’s really not about how you wrap the outside but how you secure the inside of the package especially if the insides are breakable. We always move a lot due to I am assigned to some other branches. I always use my clothes as a cushion to my breakable things like plates and glasses. I think it will save me from space as well as save me from having a lot of cluttered paper when unpacking my things.