You are welcome.
As often happens when someone posts to an older thread I look back at it and go "What was I thinking?"
In this case I noticed that I had not included a link to a JAIC article on the topic.

http://cool.conservation-us.org/cool...29-01-005.html

I would add one comment about the article. Like any good article it covers the topic thoroughly, but on reading it again before posting the link I must say that it makes the process sound much more complex than it really is. I have been involved with the use of Vikane four different times and it was a pretty straight forward process. The caution that is probably most applicable to museum use is to make sure that the vikane doesn't blow straight on to an object directly out of the dispersal hose (in liquid form). That is not hard to do since the liquid form of vikane rapidly volitizes and especially in the kind of small applications commonly found in a museum setting the use of a heat exchanger, or even fans to circulate fumes is often not required. Similarly the use of a measuring device like a "Fumescope" isn't a requisite item. Remember also as you read the article that for any of the details mentioned that do apply to your project the best source of information will be the licenced fumigator required by law to perform the task. To him or her this will be a relatively small, simple, but interesting project (most are used to fumigating multi-story houses) and I am pretty sure they will be happy to address all of your concerns. As in all situations that require the use of outside professionals - if they don't answer your questions to your satisfaction - hire someone that does.